Increase your Sales Funnelby 30% in 30 seconds
First of its kind appointment feed. Enterprise Buyers in need of a technology solution/service, with a scheduled appointment, waiting to be claimed by a vendor.
How It Works
Kazzcade Ocean. Tap into a New Channel of Opportunity.
Search and Claim pre-booked Appointments with buyers in need of an enterprise technology solution/service for their project.
View enterprise projects or problems, technology professionals, and their respective organizations are looking to have a vendor address.
Includes all firmographics, appointment details, and project specifics.
Claim the appointment with the associated enterprise project, you believe your firm can address.
You will immediately receive a calendar invite, with a Microsoft Teams Link, and a 1 Page Write Up with all the details. The Opportunity will now reside in your “Pending” Tab.
Join the Microsoft Teams Room on the appropriate date and time. Be prepared to speak directly to the details provided by the prospect. Good luck.
All details of the appointment, as well as any notes you make, reside in the Post Appointment tab. All of this data can be easily downloaded for CRM ingestion.
Frequently Asked Questions
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Trusted By 1000+ Sales Professionals
Endpoint Utility Corp
“Well-aligned customer needs with our solution set, should be an excellent opportunity.”
“Meeting went great, we’re sending a few quote options for a desktop and laptop project.”
“Great opportunity. They love the solution. They have 13 total sites with 19 total File servers.”
CNI Sales, Inc.
“Great call! We are doing a deep dive on Extreme and exploring other places in the business that we can work with.”
Subscribe Now. Free to Join.
Our Network Effect
Kazzcade is a network of technology buyers. Many times, they have projects or problems, for which none of our Sponsored Vendors have a campaign. It is these projects which make up the Ocean.
Buyer Meets Seller
Each appointment is hosted via Microsoft Teams. Allowing for video calls or product demonstrations.
A professional Kazzcade Greeter will join at the beginning of each call, to ensure each participant attends and offer a friendly introduction, before exiting the room.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kazzcade Ocean?
A live feed of pre-booked appointments with enterprise buyers who are in need of a specific technology service or solution. The appointments and associated buyer needs can be searched and claimed by subscribers. Naturally, subscribers should claim the appointments they feel will add the most value.
How do I get Kazzcade Ocean lead feed?
Simply subscribe on our website. You will then be able to log in and access the live feed. View and search sales appointments. Claim the ones you feel you can add the most value to.
How much does it cost?
Currently, the subscription is FREE, you only pay for the sales appointments you claim, and the PROSPECT attends. If the prospect does NOT attend you do NOT get charged. If you do NOT attend, you will be charged.
Each completed appointment costs $349.00.
What kind of information do I receive to determine whether I want to purchase a lead?
All account firmographics, contact’s title, and details describing what the enterprise buyer is looking for are visible for evaluation before claiming. Specific sales opportunity details include:
- What: What product, service, business, or technical problem, enterprise project the user/enterprise is looking to have an outside party address. Tag. Projects are tagged by the user with the appropriate categories.
- Why: Why is there a need for this project? Details around the driving force, within the enterprise, for a vendor to full fill the demand for a stated project or business problem need.
- When: Estimated time frame as to when this project needs to be completed by.
- Budget: Estimated budgeted capital expenditure, or estimated total annual spend on having the project or problem addressed by a 3rd party vendor.
Conference call link, appointment dial-in information, and Contact’s name, mobile number, and email address are accessible after having claimed the appointment.
How do I claim an appointment?
- Search and review opportunity Profiles & Appointment dates and times.
- Select the appointment for which you feel your product/service will address the prospect’s needs.
- Select “CLAIM”.
- You receive a calendar invite for an appointment with 1 one page write-up summarizing all the details.
What is the source of these appointments?
Kazzcade has a community of 2,000+ technology professionals that rely on Kazzcade tech ambassadors to save them time in their research efforts of vendors to address specific needs at their organization.
Many times, our community will have needs or priorities, for which Kazzcade does NOT have a sponsored vendor campaign to address. As a result, these community members have agreed to define their needs and book a time, for Ocean subscribing Sales Professionals to review and claim.
Simply put, this provides our members an avenue to “flag” an enterprise need or priority, for, which vendors can claim and attend, assuming they can address the need. It simplifies and shortens the discovery process for our community of enterprise buyers. While at the same time offering a new Channel of demand, for vendors and their sales professionals.
What makes Kazzcade’s Lead Feed different?
- These are appointments. Not leads. It is the most valuable form of engagement for a sales professional.
- Performance-based pricing. Subscribers are ONLY charged when the prospect attends the scheduled call.
- First-Party Data. Opportunity Profile with first-party data & calendar invite.
– Q&As to multiple probing questions.
– The confirmed role of prospect in Decision Making Process.
– Firmographics, Technographic, and all contact information.
- Proprietary. Only subscribers have access to these appointments.
1025 Greenwood Blvd #101
Lake Mary, FL 32746