to the Pitch
Receive Requests for Vendor Evaluations, from our network of Enterprise Technology Buyers, with Prescheduled Appointment slots.
Meet more new prospects.
(Free Account. No credit card required)
Vendor Participation Limit Reached
Beta is Filled at This Time
Fueling Today’s High-Growth Revenue Sales Reps
“Well-aligned customer needs with our solution set, should be an excellent opportunity.”
“Meeting went great, we’re sending a few quote options for a desktop and laptop project.”
“Great opportunity. They love the solution. They have 13 total sites with 19 total File servers.”
“Great call! We are doing a deep dive on Extreme and exploring other places in the business that we can work with.”
Find and Speak with New Enterprise Buyers
Receive email notification when a Request for Vendor Evaluation (RVE) has been scheduled.
Review details of RVE. Firmographics, appointment details, and enterprise project specifics.
Claim the appointment with the associated RVE, your firm can address.
You will receive a calendar invitation, with a Microsoft Teams Link, and a PDF copy of the RVE.
Attend the appointment via the Teams link.
All prospect, account, and RVE details can easily be downloaded from the app for CRM integration.
Do More of What You Do Best
Pipeline Status Updates
Our network of buyers update the status of their RVEs. Providing you with real-time status updates on RVE’s of your completed appointments.
Buyer Meets Seller
Each appointment is hosted via Microsoft Teams. Allowing for video calls or product demonstrations.
A professional Kazzcade Greeter ensures each participant attends. Eliminating reschedules and saving you time.
Power of Networking
Our network of enterprise buyers, publish Request for Vendor Evaluations, with prescheduled times to meet with members of our Ocean program. Saving you time on prospecting.
There is an App for That
All first-party data regarding an account, contact, Appt details, and Request for Vendor Evaluation information, is stored in the web app for easy download into your CRM.
Sign Up for Free
You’re 12 seconds from receiving Request for Vendor Evaluations with prescheduled meeting times for you to claim.
- No Monthly Fee
- Access and notifications to all Request for Vendor Evaluations (RVEs)
- Ability to Claim prescheduled meeting times with RVE’s
- Calendar invites with Microsoft Teams link
- All Prospect, account, contact, and RVE data are available for download
- Status Updates on RVE’s you have met with previously
- Single Sign On to view, search, claim, and store all RVE meetings
- Charged after the completed appointment.
A completed meeting is when the buyer attends an appointment you have claimed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kazzcade Ocean?
A live feed of pre-booked appointments with enterprise buyers who are in need of a specific technology service or solution. The appointments and associated buyer needs can be searched and claimed by subscribers. Naturally, subscribers should claim the appointments they feel will add the most value.
How do I get Kazzcade Ocean lead feed?
Simply subscribe on our website. You will then be able to log in and access the live feed. View and search sales appointments. Claim the ones you feel you can add the most value to.
How much does it cost?
Currently, the subscription is FREE, you only pay for the sales appointments you claim, and the PROSPECT attends. If the prospect does NOT attend you do NOT get charged. If you do NOT attend, you will be charged.
Each completed appointment costs $349.00.
What kind of information do I receive to determine whether I want to purchase a lead?
All account firmographics, contact’s title, and details describing what the enterprise buyer is looking for are visible for evaluation before claiming. Specific sales opportunity details include:
- What: What product, service, business, or technical problem, enterprise project the user/enterprise is looking to have an outside party address. Tag. Projects are tagged by the user with the appropriate categories.
- Why: Why is there a need for this project? Details around the driving force, within the enterprise, for a vendor to full fill the demand for a stated project or business problem need.
- When: Estimated time frame as to when this project needs to be completed by.
- Budget: Estimated budgeted capital expenditure, or estimated total annual spend on having the project or problem addressed by a 3rd party vendor.
Conference call link, appointment dial-in information, and Contact’s name, mobile number, and email address are accessible after having claimed the appointment.
How do I claim an appointment?
- Search and review opportunity Profiles & Appointment dates and times.
- Select the appointment for which you feel your product/service will address the prospect’s needs.
- Select “CLAIM”.
- You receive a calendar invite for an appointment with 1 one page write-up summarizing all the details.
What is the source of these appointments?
Kazzcade has a community of 2,000+ technology professionals that rely on Kazzcade tech ambassadors to save them time in their research efforts of vendors to address specific needs at their organization.
Many times, our community will have needs or priorities, for which Kazzcade does NOT have a sponsored vendor campaign to address. As a result, these community members have agreed to define their needs and book a time, for Ocean subscribing Sales Professionals to review and claim.
Simply put, this provides our members an avenue to “flag” an enterprise need or priority, for, which vendors can claim and attend, assuming they can address the need. It simplifies and shortens the discovery process for our community of enterprise buyers. While at the same time offering a new Channel of demand, for vendors and their sales professionals.
What makes Kazzcade’s Lead Feed different?
- These are appointments. Not leads. It is the most valuable form of engagement for a sales professional.
- Performance-based pricing. Subscribers are ONLY charged when the prospect attends the scheduled call.
- First-Party Data. Opportunity Profile with first-party data & calendar invite.
– Q&As to multiple probing questions.
– The confirmed role of prospect in Decision Making Process.
– Firmographics, Technographic, and all contact information.
- Proprietary. Only subscribers have access to these appointments.
1025 Greenwood Blvd #101
Lake Mary, FL 32746