LEARN & EARN:WhatsUp Gold Network Monitoring
Watch the video, submit your feedback, and get rewarded!
Watch WhatsUp Gold Network Monitoring Video
Simple, Secure IT Infrastructure & Network Monitoring. WhatsUp Gold provides complete visibility into the status and performance of applications, network devices, and servers in the cloud or on-premises.
Click here to read fully transcribed video
WhatsUp Gold can help.
WhatsUp Gold gives you one powerful tool, that lets you proactively monitor everything that matters, from a single interface. So you can find and fix problems fast. Whether on premises or in the cloud. Continuously monitor the availability and performance of your infrastructure, including:
- storage devices
- Virtual machines
Within minutes WhatsUp Gold can automatically discover your entire IT environment and generate a uniquely interactive network map that shows the status of every device in context. Overlays showing interface utilization, wireless, virtual and cloud resources make it simple to quickly and easily troubleshoot or perform administrative tasks directly from the interactive map.
- Get real-time alerts via email, text and even Slack. So you know about network issues before users report them.
- Track usage and billing for cloud environments, like Amazon Web Services and Azure. Generate executive reports to justify expenditures.
- Easily monitor availability performance for popular applications like Outlook 365, Exchange, Sharepoint and SQL Server.
- Monitor, filter, search and alert on logs for every device in your network while also watching the meta trends, like log volume, changes.
- You can even integrate WhatsUp Gold with any third party system or application via a powerful rest API.
Get the up down status, visibility and proactive performance monitoring solution, preferred by tens of thousands of IT pros worldwide.
Download a free trial of WhatsUp Gold today.
Additional Digital Collateral
It doesn’t take long for hackers to break into networks, often it can be a matter of minutes or even mere seconds, but what matters most is what happens after they break-in, and the amount of time they’re afforded to move about in your network or systems…
If your organization has a network, you’re almost definitely using cloud resources: 93 percent of businesses do, and most are planning on increasing their cloud investment. And for good reasons – the cloud provides unparalleled business advantages like scalability and agility…
Look in any organization today and you will find a hard-working group of individuals tasked with the near-impossible: navigating an increasingly complex IT environment while securely delivering virtually zero downtime…
Looking for more Enterprise Technology Solutions and Tools?
1025 Greenwood Blvd #101
Lake Mary, FL 32746