Preventing unauthorized access to your company’s information systems and data is critical for operations. Businesses face a variety of security vulnerabilities, such as human error, hackers, insider criminal activity, and unsecured cloud storage. In addition, cyber security management (CSM) is becoming a social phenomenon as various stakeholders, such as investors, customers, and the government, are pushing for CSM to be a business requirement. According to Gartner, 88% of boards regard cyber security as an organizational risk, rather than solely an IT problem, and more cyber security trends are identified below. With cyber security solutions, you’re able to manage all aspects of enterprise security for a more robust network, and give cyber security leaders more direct control. Leverage innovative technology to assess security risks, protect data, mitigate threats, and more!
Here are just a few of the platforms we are spotlighting in July:
Designed to protect organizations from all types of web-based network threats, Fortinet FortiGate is a security platform that delivers fast, scalable, and flexible Secure SD-WAN. Its Security-driven Networking strategy tightly integrates a network infrastructure and security architecture, allowing networks to scale without compromising security.
- World’s only ASIC-accelerated SD-WAN
- 5000+ applications identified with real-time SSL inspection
- Self-healing capabilities for enhanced user experience
- Cloud on-ramp for efficient SaaS adoption
- Simplified operations with NOC/SOC management and analytics
- Enhanced granular analytics for end-to-end visibility and control
Get essential application security services from a unified platform. Checkmarx AST Platform™ is a solution that enables DevSecOps to simplify cyber security — in code, deployment scripts, open source dependencies, and more — just from a single scan. Plus, these services integrate with your existing tools and processes.
- Aggregated scans for a complete, more accurate picture of your code security
- Fast onboarding, simple configuration, and automated scan tuning
- Secure, cloud-powered scanning with no need to manage scanning infrastructure
- Seamless integration with your existing software build pipelines and feedback systems
- Wide technology coverage across your development portfolio
PingOne is a cloud-based identity platform from Ping Identity that provides centralized authentication services to connect any user on any app and device within your organization, enabling employees to make high-quality information risk decisions. Support your workforce and unlock digital transformation success with a strong, centralized identity foundation.
- Increase productivity by providing employees secure, seamless access to applications
- Easily integrate security policies and capabilities into all of your resources
- Utilize features like multi-factor authentication (MFA) and passwordless authentication
- Reduce security risk while improving the employee experience
- Increase agility and speed by managing all of your resources in one place
Simplify management and operations while bringing agility to your company with Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform). It’s the first cloud-native platform designed to automate, unify, and secure the Edge. Aruba ESP leverages AI to identify and fix problems before they impact your enterprise.
- Fully scalable to accommodate any organization
- Unified infrastructure makes it easier to monitor and manage
- AI allows for faster repairs and optimizations
- Reduce maintenance and support costs
- Constant monitoring to improve performance and security
Want to explore more cyber security tools? Head over to Enterprise Security Solutions to connect with leading tech brands.
Protecting Your Enterprise Against Cyber Threats
Cyber-attacks are a major threat to companies and governments around the globe. The number of data breaches has increased dramatically over the last decade, leading more businesses to adopt cyber security solutions and update their policies and procedures. For example, Gartner predicts that by 2025, 60% of organizations will use cyber security risk as an important determinant in conducting transactions and business engagements. Safeguard your enterprise from unauthorized access and join the cyber security movement by leveraging innovative technologies that bolster your network and support operational goals.